Global Care ( Cambodia) Co., Ltd. a Cambodian local company was established in 1996 to provide best quality and service of Medical, Laboratory Equipment, science, infrastructure and more. The company has been participating actively in many well-known Hospital and Laboratory in Cambodia territory. With comprehensive representation across the region we are well placed to grow our principals’ interests and to handle our clients’ most complex logistical and project management assignments.
• Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
• Adjust content of sales speech and presentation by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of prospects.
• Submit orders by referring to price lists and product portfolio.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily and weekly call / face to face reports as well as weekly work plans.
• Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Previous professional experience in B2B Sales/Marketing positions is a very strong advantage.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Salary: $250
• Health insurance
• 24h accident insurances
• Sick leave and annual leave 18days