- Front office management:
- Welcome guests and ensure all visitor arrangement
- Handle all telephone communication, ensure message pass through proper responsible parties
- Office administration:
- Support in photocopying, mailing, faxing, document draft and protect company fix assets
- Set up and maintain a filling system for management of all documents: notice, decisions, fax in, fax out, orders, administrative contracts
- Handle all travel arrangements : book air tickets, reserve hotel room, clear expenditures with accountant
- Arrange meeting, training room, car as request from all departments
- Order and manage (control) the stationary needs and budget, In charge of all facilities status and office expenses concerning telephone, internet, electricity and other pretty cash
- Maintain hygiene and cleanness of office environment (manage office maid and tea lady)
- Responsible to execute company PR to local authority and partner (Tet gift…)
- Provide the solution on office administration cost saving control
- Work with authority to get the licenses for company
- Recruitment and Payroll administration:
- Manage recruitment process from screening candidate to making offer
- Conduct orientation for new hire
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll for all employees. Review and ensure accuracy of approved timesheets, track and deduct all garnishment and other special payroll deduction.
- Handle the administration of the timekeeping system, monitor submission of approved timesheets ensure valid data for payroll processing.
- Submit reports to appropriate authorities as government regulation
- Other related tasks assigned by superviso
Candidates interested please sent your CVs and Cover Letter to address or via Email below:
Note: Only shortlist will be contact for interview, documents will be not return.
Address: 126 Preah Sihanouk Boulevard, Sangkat Chaktomouk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia