1. People management:
- Co-ordinate with Human Resources Department and Stores Supervisor to recruit and conduct training for Brand Ambassadors.
- Arrange rotation shift and transfer Brand Ambassadors among stores.
- Handling the issues happen within stores as product lost, fraudulence, ine
- Evaluate monthly KPI of Brand Ambassadors and responsible for Ambassadors’ competences.
- Visit stores network twice a week at least and make sure all activities run smoothly and align with operation standard.
- Accountable for BA’s image such as uniform, behavior and service attitude
- Co-ordinate with Network team organizes training sections and supervise implementation the process, guideline as well as information of collections of the brand.
2. Inventory Management:
- Keep track and analyze inventory based on data from Store Supervisors to dispatch and supplement products among stores timely.
- Receive the inventory report from accounting team, analyze and plan to place orders aim to minimize stock.
- Check the products of the stores and inventory in the warehouse to ensure the products kept in good condition.
3. Store management:
- Co- ordinate with Visual Merchandize Executive to display the seasonal collections to align with standard and concept of the brand.
- Co-ordinate with maintenance officer to set the maintenance plan for all facilities in the stores to ensure all the facilities is always in good condition.
- Supervising the maintenance of point of sales material (POSM) in stores to ensure they are clean and used with the right purpose.
4. Customer Service:
- Follow and monitor process of issuing VIP card and card application in stores.
- Support Store Supervisor to handle the customer complains to ensure all customers’ complains will be solved with 100% client satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate with Network Team to instruct and supervise all the customer care program as Member Day, VIP Day or combination programs with partners …
- Receiving the revenue report from Store Supervisors, analyze and work closely with Store Supervisor to suggest the solutions to increase the revenue.
- Receive and supervise the commission reports of all stores.
- Analyze the stock level and suggest solutions for slow moving products.
- Others task assignment which require by business demand and management team.
Candidates interested please sent your CVs and Cover Letter to address or via Email below:
Note: Only shortlist will be contact for interview, documents will be not return.
Address: 126 Preah Sihanouk Boulevard, Sangkat Chaktomouk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia