PHSME Specialized Bank Ltd. has been specializing in providing loans and credit facilities to Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) customers since 2001. As current expansion, we’re recruiting qualified and highly motivated Cambodian candidates to apply for the following position based at the Head Office in Phnom Penh city.
1- Job Descriptions:
· Design materials for prints and web respecting branding and graphic guidelines;
· Proceeding to any required adjustments;
· Provide ready to use layouts and template for minor graphic needs;
· Prepare the artwork for printing house;
· Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion;
· Negotiate and follow up production, schedule, quality with printing house, and
Contributing ideas and suggest design improvements.
· Bachelor degree of Information Technology (IT) or related field;
· At least 2 years experience in graphic design;
· Good understanding of design concept;
· Knowledge of social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.;
· Have some porfolio of previous works;
· Proficiency in English and Khmer, and able to translate English to Khmer text;
· Up to date on new design trends and tools;
· To be familiar with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, CorelDRAW, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign, and relevant design tools;
· Willing to create high quality marketing materials;
· Able to meet deadlines and understand printing production and process;
· Strong organizational skill with keen attention to details;
· Able to voice creative critics;
· Willing to grow within a small team but big projects, patient with good team spirit;
· Creative, autonomous, and able to learn by him/herself, and
Must have a strong work ethic and be self motivated.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the detailed résumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV) with covering letter, recent ID photo and expected salary not later than October 16th, 2017 to the address as below:
PHSME Specialized Bank Ltd.
Building #72, Preah Norodom Blvd., Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: 023 219 243/245/246
For more detail, please kindly contact Mr. San Kamsan (Chief Administrator) by
H/P: 070 700 766 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.