About Company Profile
- Ensure outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Assisting incoming & outgoing calls, setting wake-up calls, enabling DND (Do Not Disturb) and paging for in-house guests.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Be Responsible with of Work
Duties Respect Time Schedule of the Company
Take care of Front Office
be able to work as a group
Good in Knowledge with Communication
Fluency in khmer can Understand of English
1 year Experience of Front office
If you interested, Please submit your Cover Letter & CV and Send to
Tel: 011 82 9993 / 093 82 9993 / 088 27 99993
Address: # 23 D, Street 11 Az, Sangkat Touk Thla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ឬមកដាក់ពាក្យនៅការិយាល័យផ្ទាល់
Tel: 011/093 82 9993
Address: # 23 D, St 11 Az , Sangkat Touk Tla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh Cambodia.