EXO TRAVEL is the leading destination management company (DMC) in Asia, operating in Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia, Japan, China, Malaysia and Singapore. We provide travel services for tour operators, travel agents, event organizers and individuals from around the world.
EXO TRAVEL (Cambodia) is currently looking for a potential candidate to fill in the position of Product Manager based in Phnom Penh
- Produce an annual plan for product development in consultation with the General Manager and EXO Head Office.
- Create, develop, update and constantly improve EXO Travel’s programs, touring itineraries and unique tours in your country.
- Design and cost bids and tenders.
- Develop and improve travel products in the destination through regular site inspections.
- Regularly evaluate and review current and new products. Create, review and update Annual Product Range for Tariff.
- Train the EXO team on new product; create modules for sales and marketing’s understanding of the destination.
Contracting & Suppliers relation
- Negotiate and secure best in industry rates for preferred hotels and high-volume suppliers.
- Coordinate to cost and quote selected programs for existing and potential clients at competitive prices.
- Meet with suppliers to ensure proper delivery of product.
Back Office & Database Management
- Ensure all tariff programs and agent brochures are correctly inputted into Tourplan.
- Run regular reports to understand what products and services are being booked by clients.
- Hold regular meetings with sales and reservation managers to ensure system is working smoothly and meets internal requirements.
Marketing and Communication
- Provide Group Marketing with new products, relevant travel and tourism news and marketing ideas to feed our print publications, e-newsletter and social media endeavors
- Prepare webinars as per Exo Group’s schedule.
- Represent Exo Travel at travel trade shows, seminars, road shows and events when requested
- Communicate to clients on how their tours can better benefit the destinations.
Communication with clients
- Provide product advice and expertise to new and existing agents.
- Work closely with new agents and key agents to advise and assist on product selections and pricing for websites, brochures and tariffs.
- Work closely with sales managers to help provide information and presentations that will win new business accounts.
- Provide Head Office and sales teams with regular updates on ‘what’s new’ in your destination.
- Be a “Knowledge Bank” for the whole office and the “go-to” person for ideas and inspiration.
Please send a CV and detailed cover letter with expected salary by email telling us why you are the right person for the job to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for an interview. Thank you.
Closing Date: December 10, 2017