BELIA Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd. is a pharmaceutical trading company that imports and markets a range of medical and health products from Europe and India. We work with an array of trusted manufacturers in developing products per our requirements to insure we trade high end products that are safe, effective and efficient. We are constantly looking for young and dedicated professionals that are eager to grow in our organization.
- Market research and analysis on competitor brands and market trends;
- Marketing strategy development and identify critical success factors;
- Managing product segmentation and positioning;
- Establishing liaison with stakeholders – including wholesalers, pharmacies and clinics(doctors);
- Assist in preparing an action plan and coordinate its implementation;
- Active involvement in company meetings and trainings;
Recruitment and training
- Recruitment and selection of a team of medical and sales representatives;
- Training and coaching of the marketing team to achieve defined goals;
- Management and supervision, including organizing, prioritizing and scheduling work assignments;
Plan, organize and coordinate marketing activities and special events
- Product launch activities;
- Organizing and preparing of promotional material;
- Organizing events, including workshops and seminars
- Doctor visits and reports;
Assist in all other duties directed from direct management
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy/ Medical Science degree
- At least 2 years working experience in pharmaceutical marketing
- 1 year managerial or supervisory level experience in pharmaceutical marketing
Qualification and Knowledge Required:
- Understanding of the business and organizational structure of pharma and healthcare sector
- Product and therapeutic classification
- Good knowledge of pharmacology
Technical Skills Required:
- Market knowledge with past experiences in product management. Able to demonstrate strategic marketing and product management skills
- Computer skills including Ms Word, Ms Excel spreadsheet, Power Point software and Outlook
Interpersonal Skills Required:
- Skills and ability to be an effective coaching leader within a cross-functional environment, coaching, mentoring, and motivating team toward the achievement of objectives
- Ability to learn fast, entrepreneurial thinking and positive attitude towards company and work
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Good presentation and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative and well organized
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate activities and special events.
- Good command of written and speaking English and Khmer
- Work usually performed in an office and customer setting
- Ability to travel as required by role (up to 75% of the time)
Candidate interested please submit your CV and Cover Letter to address or via email below.
Only shortlist will be contact by via phone for interview and documents will not return.
Contact Person: HR Department
Address: No 100C, St 528, Sangkat Boeung Kok 1, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh.