Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing interpretation Chinese - English, Chinese - Khmer.
• Organize and coordinate internal and external event, meeting, conferences, meeting minute taker and travel arrangement for top managements.
• Booking flight, hotel, accommodation for top management or guests.
• Processing for approval, signature as company inquiries to top management.
• Extending Khmer visa for expatriate employees. Ensure visa expired date.
• Manage on service/rental for supplier contracts and agreements
• Manage housekeeping stuffs, stationary, drink, make monthly report and purchasing request.
• Ensure the office area clean and hygiene.
• Serve coffee, tea and water for top management and gust.
• Nationality: Cambodian.
• Gender: Female
• Age: at less 20 years old.
• Education: Bachelor degree in Administration management and related fields.
• Experience: 1-2 years in Secretary and General affair or related fields
• Good computer literacy (Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Power Point, E-mail, Internet...).
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.Good knowledge Chinese and English both speaking and writing.
We will provide a fair and transparent job opportunity and offers a very competitive salary with outstanding long-term career opportunities (13-month salary plus discretionary performance bonus, attendant bonus, meal allowance, OT and insurance coverage).
Interested applicants are invited to send CV and Cover Letter with a recent photograph (4x6) to Human Resources & Administrative Department before 20 January, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ឬមកដាក់ពាក្យនៅការិយាល័យផ្ទាល់
Address: # 23 D, St 11 Az , Sangkat Touk Tla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh Cambodia.