About Company Profile
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Develop procedure on issuing items, request items, approval on request form, set period for request and delivery
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports; analyzing data; identifying solutions.
- Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices
- Develop a procedure for sale team mission on travelling: meal, transportation, accommodation, travelling request form
- Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Accounting Part
o Have the basic knowledge of the accounting
o Prepare some documents for accounting firm
o Deposit and withdrawals related
o Prepare the expense report and payroll related
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required and/or assigned.
- Female Only
- At least 1 year experience in similar position.
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration or related field
- Computer literate in Microsoft office and internet and email
- Administrative course
- Can speak English well for communication
- Be able to do purchasing
- Be able to check and count all inventories consisted of
- Can work under pressure
- Honest to the team and company
- Need the female only
- Be strong commitment (Hardworking, responsible)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ឬមកដាក់ពាក្យនៅការិយាល័យផ្ទាល់
Address: # 23 D, St 11 Az , Sangkat Touk Tla , Khan Sen Sok , Phnom Penh Cambodia.